Tuesday 16 December 2014

My running T-shirts

Accumulating t-shirts goes with the territory for running doesn't it? Thought I'd document some of my mine before some of the cheaper ones fade away in the wash...

The hard-earned parkrun 50 t-shirt, presented at Hilly Fields earlier this year

London Marathon 2014 marshall t-shirt,
for helping on the bag lorries at Blackheath with Hilly Fields parkrun crew

'5k your way' at Hackney Marshes 2013
- different colour shirts for the different local Council teams taking part
('Team Southwark' for me)


5k your way, Hackney Marshes again - yes they change the team colours every year!

T-shirt from the Panathenaic Stadium in Athens - scene of 1896 Olympic Games,
and where I ran a couple of the laps of the track last week

Kent Athletic Club vest - proud to have run three races in this since joining in the summer,
plenty more coming up in the rest of the cross country season

No comments:

Post a Comment